Other Services > Leasing & Brokerage Services
We would minimize cost and maximize the benefit up on behalf of the ownership, by centralizing the leasing activities.
At CPMG we are prepared to work with owners on leasing projects. Since we are directly involved with the management of the property and supervision of the lease agreements to ensure that the ownership's objectives and administration controls are included, we would become owners leasing agent. The agency relationship will provide personalized relationship with the owner for handling the leasing and sub-leasing of the property. We have found that this combination approach derives the maximum benefit up on behalf of the ownership and includes the following benefits:
- Responsibility for coordinating both the management and leasing services to be fixed locally within one organization.
- Tenants see the continuity in their relationship with the ownership's representatives.
- Free exchange of information on deals in progress and maximum cooperation between the in-house leasing and management personnel is assured.
- Smooth transition of responsibility for tenant improvements and administrative contracts are maintained.
- No loss of continuity occurs in the event the leasing agent is changed.
- Misleading and unsubstantiated promises or representations by a separate outside leasing agent are minimized.
Additionally, We at CPMG are prepared to assist owners in all other aspects of real estate needs. Should it be necessary to provide a Sale or Exchange services, we believe we would save money and time for owners who could use our services.